Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dreamtime Mandala


I was awaken out of my sleep by an unexpected phone call that was short, yet powerful in its alerting me to the burgeoning reality that friends are not what they appear to be and illusion and insanity are mirrors of each other. The growing awareness that you can spend years being friends, only to find out that faces are often just the 'dress-up' for the distorted life conditions that people go for so long to cover up. I had to wrestle with majoar feelings of smoldering rage, anger, and retaliation. Which I had to meditate to understand - was only masking my deep feeling of pain and disillusionment. By covering my wounds with revenge it would be like building armor around myself, and that would have prevented me from being healed. My lashing out at others would keep me from getting the love and nourishment I needed from myself. I had to journal immediately to release this 'thing'.

2 comments:

  1. oooh! this one is so rich and energized! seems like a dream/shamanic journey fer sure! esp. with the figures in the four corners. center is very earthy/ seems powerful & magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. profound insights. working with "anger" as a creative energy is really about healing our most tender wounds.

    ReplyDelete