Lemons are my first physical substance of the day. The external acids combine with my internal acids and I become neutralized. I pull them fresh off the tree in the morning when I go out to inhale my first deep fresh air. I smell the skin of the lemons. I bring them to my altar where I have crystals for grounding and clarity, and potpourri to transport my senses to a higher place, and my bell which I use to instantly ground my thoughts and which sends a beautiful vibration throughout me internally and into my external environment. I like glass because it reflects light back, reminding me that no matter what the shade of predicament that I come across, I am still capable of seeing through to the intent of the matter, and to continue moving forward on my path.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is lovely. I'd like to read a bit about what each object symbolizes and how this is incorporated into your creative practice.
ReplyDelete